The main goals is to learn how sell slow sellers by looking at the reason why something is not moving. make their weakness a strong suit and make them sell better.
Every Ambassador should know what the slow seller are within the collection and know why that aren’t selling good. The Ambassadors should be able to sell these garments by emphasizing the positive features. The Ambassadors should be able to identify the reasons why the garment might not sell.
Choose a slow seller from the collection. Show the item to your Ambassadors and try to find out together why this item be a slow seller. think of: price, Quality, Color, Fit, Position in the store? Then ask the stylists what could be done to make this item sell better by using the reasons defined:
– do you need to give more advice about the quality? If so write it down would the advice should be
– If the garment is hard to style make sets with the garment or try to find out how the garment can be worn and combined.
– Is the garment hard to spot in the store? Discuss how the visual merchandise could help while staying in line with the updates.
Read all the steps and collect what you need. Prepare pens and a large piece of paper.
- Give a short introduction to the team and explain the goals.
- Introduce the garments you have found are slow seller. Discuss the garments with the
- Ambassadors and write down on the paper why the slow seller aren’t selling and how it could be done better.
Summaries the session and the goal of the exercise to identify factors that have effect in the selling of a specific item and find ways to turn them into well selling items.
What are the key pointers for using it on the shop floor and how to integrate it trough the day?
What went well and what could go better? Did the team get it or should things be repeated? Also start with these reflections the next morning.
Choose more items and let the Ambassadors present their idea’s to the group
Be aware of the slowsellers so you can grap them more often when you give advice and turn them into selling items.